Guidance & Counseling » Dual Enrollment

Dual Enrollment

Students have the ability to earn college credits simultaneously, while taking Bordentown Regional High School course, through our partnerships with Rowan College at Burlington County and Fairleigh Dickinson University.  
*Deadline to register is 2/29/2024
The College Acceleration Program (CAP) provides students with the opportunity to take college level courses while still enrolled in their current high school classes.


CAP courses are taught by certified high school teachers who have been approved as Rowan College at Burlington County adjunct faculty.

Students who participate in CAP Courses are able to receive college credit towards their associate’s degrees while simultaneously completing their high school coursework. 


CAP Courses are equal to RCBC credits and upon completion; students will receive a Rowan College at Burlington County transcript if they receive a grade of a "C" or Higher. RCBC CAP Courses are also transferable to many four-year institutions.*


Is there list of any colleges and universities that guarantee credits are accepted?

From RCBC: We do not have specific schools that we can guarantee the credits transfer to as it up to the Transfer Institution if it applies and how they will apply the credit. Nonetheless for state schools students can use to see what courses are transferable to what with state colleges/universities.


*students interested in transferring credits to another four-year institution should speak to those college’s admissions or transfer offices prior to enrolling to ensure transfer ability.


Fairleigh Dickinson University
Here is the link to FDU's website with information about the Early College Dual Enrollment Program.
*Deadline to register has been extended to 2/29/2024

Early College Dual Enrollment Program Facts

  • The Early College Dual Enrollment Program can give you college credit and/or advanced standing.
  • The tuition cost is $267.00 per three-credit course.
  • Courses taken through the Early College Dual Enrollment Program may be used for credits to meet college graduation requirements.
  • You may list courses taken at Fairleigh Dickinson University as college courses on most college applications. It will be at the discretion of the receiving institution to accept or deny these courses.
  • A note for students who have successfully participated in the Early College Dual Enrollment Program and elect to enroll at Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU): In some cases Early College Dual Enrollment Program credits may transfer in as elective credit, and not credits in a student's major area. While all course credits are accepted by FDU as transfer credits, the equivalencies for these courses and how they will transfer is evaluated on a course-by-course basis. This generally applies to most colleges and universities to which you may apply to.
  • The student must receive a final grade of “C” or better in order to receive the three college credits from Fairleigh Dickinson University for the course.
  • If you plan on taking an AP Exam, you can also participate in the Early College Dual Enrollment Program.
  • At the conclusion of the academic year, your teacher will submit your final grade for your Early College Dual Enrollment Program course(s) to Fairleigh Dickinson University. Your grade will be recorded on an official transcript. You may request your transcript online by visiting the University's online transcript request service.