Study Hall Sign Up
The library will open or study hall on September 21, 2022.
Remember, space is limited so sign up early!
Sign up at least 12 hours before you would like to be in the library!
PASSES ARE ELECTRONIC!!!
Your e-mailed receipt IS your PASS.
You can also take a screenshot of your form response, as this can also act as your pass.
You must go to your study hall teacher and show your e-pass in order to be allowed up in the library.
After signing up for study hall, you will receive an email.
Your pass must show:
NO LUNCH PERIOD ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Check-in with your study hall teacher and show them your e-pass EVERYDAY in order to be allowed up in the library.
If you don't receive a pass, you will need to stay in your study hall classroom.
Study Hall Expectations
BRHS Study Hall is offered as a great opportunity for you to use the library!
There are three expectations for the library:
Respect the library
These expectations also include:
NO FOOD: Food is not permitted in any area of the of the library. Anyone eating in the library will be directed to the cafeteria or back to your study hall.
Students in the library are requested to remain in the library until the end of the block. You must ask for teacher permission to leave the library.
By signing up for the library below you are consenting to follow all of the school and library rules.
1. You must have a pass to be in the library
2. You may only be in the library if you are utilizing a desktop, Chromebook, choosing a book, or reading quietly.
3. You must be sitting quietly at your computer or at a table, unless participating in a library activity.
5. The library is not a place to just hang out. You will be asked to leave if you are not following all rules.
6. If you refuse to follow the rules when asked, your study hall teacher will be notified, your parents could be called, you could be removed from the list for a week or more, or you may receive a Behavioral Referral.
Periods and calendar times DO NOT MATCH.
Please choose the time closest to your Study Hall period to make a booking.
Period 3: 10:18 AM -11:00 AM
Period 4: 11:00 AM - 10:45 AM
Period 5: 11:42 AM - 11:30 AM
Period 6: 12:24 PM - 12:15 PM
There are only 2 spaces to sign up on these days. Choose the first for block for periods 3/4, the second for periods 5/6. Enter your CORRECT period and study hall teacher in the form.