**If you missed any of the Chromebook pick-up times, please follow the following guidance:
Seniors - Bring the signed agreement and insurance forms to your first day of school on Friday, September 2nd. You will be able to leave with your device as long as the paperwork is complete.
Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen - Bring the signed agreement and insurance forms to your first day of school on Tuesday, September 6th. We will set up times during the week for your to pick up your device. If you are unable to print the forms, we will provide them once your child arrives to school on Tuesday.
BRHS Students & Families,
The Bordentown Regional School District has a vision to create a learning environment that allows students to stay competitive with up-to-date technology and to enable technology-driven instruction. With that being said, we are excited to share that starting this September, all of our BRHS students will be issued a new 2-in-1 Chromebook that they can use both in school and at home. Some of the features include:
- The Chromebook can be utilized as a laptop or as a tablet;
- The Chromebook has touchscreen capabilities and a stylus pen will be given to each student;
- Each student will receive a Chromebook carrying case for both protection and travel, as well as the power adaptor for charging.
Our students will be allowed to utilize their Chromebooks throughout all of their years at BRHS and during the summer months. Students will be expected to bring their Chromebooks to school every day and to have them fully charged. The Chromebooks will be utilized for instructional purposes and during state mandated testing. To learn more about the Chromebook initiative, please view our video here.
In order to obtain the Chromebook, please review the following steps:
- Review the 1-1 Take Home Agreement and Frequently Asked Questions document.
- Review the Insurance Agreement to determine if you want to purchase the optional insurance for the Chromebook for the 2022-23 school year. This document must be filled out and signed regardless of your decision.
- Mark a date on your calendar from the times listed below to obtain the Chromebook.
Chromebooks can be picked up by the cafeteria and auxiliary gym, through door 15, during the times listed. Please note that a parent will be required to come, so that the 1-1 Take Home and Insurance agreement forms can be signed. However, if the agreements can be printed and signed in advance, the student may bring the signed forms and pick up the Chromebook themselves during the times listed.
Tuesday, August 23rd from 11am-1pm
Wednesday, August 24th from 4-7pm
Thursday, August 25th from 4-7pm
Monday, August 29th from 11am-1pm; 5-7pm
Tuesday, August 30th from 11am-1pm; 2-4pm
We thank you for your support as always! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our main office.