ABOUT THE SPANISH PROGRAM
Studying a second language is a step forward to a successful person since his/her mind will open to a new way of interacting in a world without borders. Getting to know the diversity, understanding the value of the different and encouraging the sensitivity to one another will improve the overall school performance and superior problem-solving skills.
This Spanish Course is based on 80 minutes frame, meeting with the students every day of the week. The main objectives for the students are:
* to develop careful listening skills for unfamiliar sounds;
* to produce and receive understandable messages;
* to comprehend the spoken language;
* to participate in conversations over familiar topics and
* to have a basic understanding of the different cultures in
which Spanish is spoken.