Fairleigh Dickinson-Middle College Program
Here is the link to FDU's website with information about the Middle College Program.
Middle College Program Facts
- The Middle College Program can give you college credit and/or advanced standing.
- The tuition cost for the 2019-2020 academic year is $267.00 per three-credit course.
- Courses taken through the Middle College Program may be used for elective credits to meet college graduation requirements.
- You may list courses taken at Fairleigh Dickinson University as college courses on most college applications. It will be at the discretion of the receiving institution to accept or deny these courses.
- A note for students who have successfully participated in the Middle College Program and elect to enroll at Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU): In some cases Middle College Program credits may transfer in as elective credit, and not credits in a student's major area. While all course credits are accepted by FDU as transfer credits, the equivalencies for these courses and how they will transfer is evaluated on a course-by-course basis. This generally applies to most colleges and universities to which you may apply to.
- The student must receive a final grade of “C” or better in order to receive the three college credits from Fairleigh Dickinson University for the course.
- In most cases, a maximum amount of twelve college credits may be accrued while in high school.
- If you plan on taking an AP Exam, you can also participate in the Middle College Program.
- At the conclusion of the academic year, your teacher will submit your final grade for your Middle College course(s) to Fairleigh Dickinson University. Your grade will be recorded on an official transcript. You may request your transcript online by visiting the University's online transcript request service.