The New Jersey Department of Education has established the Bridge Year Pilot Program for students in the Classes of 2021 and 2022 who wish to attend Bordentown Regional High School after graduation in order to mitigate learning loss and/or participate in extracurricular activities or spring sports that were inaccessible due to the pandemic. Please note that students in the Bridge Year may not participate in fall or winter sports. To take advantage of the Bridge Year Pilot Program, must be on track to meet all of their graduation requirements. For more information, consult the resources below or reach out to the BRHS Bridge Year Liaison:
Ms. Jessica Tiblin
College & Career Counselor
(609) 298-0025 x2015
- Students must be members of the Class of 2021 or Class of 2022.
- Students must have completed all BRHS & NJ State graduation requirements prior to the Bridge Year
- Students must be 19 years of age or younger during the entirety of the Bridge Year (Exception: A student with disabilities is eligible to participate if the student will turn 20 years old during the bridge year due to services provided under the student’s IEP.).
- Students must take between 9 and 12 credits each semester. Fall semester credits can be a combination of Rowan College at Burlington County (RCBC) credits and BRHS credits; Spring semester credits must be taken at RCBC. During a semester, 3 credits may be taken at a New Jersey four-year college. (Bordentown Regional School District is not responsible for financial obligations set forth by RCBC or other four-year institutions).
- Students must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher during their Bridge year.
- Students must notify the Bridge Liaison of their wish to participate by February 15th of their senior year.