Parent-Teacher Conferences next Thursday! Please review the information below:
Parent/Teacher Conferences: 6:30 – 8:30pm, Thursday, April 27, 2017 Parent conferences will be held in the high school gymnasium, auxiliary gym and cafeteria from 6:30-8:30 p.m. This program will provide you with an excellent opportunity to discuss your child’s academic progress with each of his/her teachers. In order to allow each parent to conference with his/her child’s teacher, conferences may be limited to four - six minutes depending on the amount of parents waiting. We ask your cooperation and understanding in this matter. If more time is needed, please make arrangements for another meeting or telephone conference to be held at a later date.
We hope you can find the time to participate in the conferences. Your presence will reinforce with your child that you consider education very important and that you’re interested in his/her academic progress. The department assignments are noted below and a building map can be found attached.
- Gymnasium – English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies/History, Guidance and Child Study Team.
- Auxiliary Gymnasium - World Language and Health/PE
- Cafeteria – Art, Business, Computer Science, American Sign Language, School Nurse, and English as a Second Language.
- Room 145 and 148 – Family and Consumer Science; Materials and Processing/Robotics/Drafting
- Room 179 and 180 – Instrumental Music and Vocal Music