Parent conferences will be held in the high school gymnasium, auxiliary gym and cafeteria from 6:30-8:30 p.m. This program will provide you with an excellent opportunity to discuss your child’s academic progress with each of his/her teachers.
- Gymnasium – English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies/History, Guidance and Child Study Team.
- Auxiliary Gymnasium - World Language and Health/PE
- Cafeteria – Art, Business, Computers, Public Speaking, School Nurse, and English as a Second Language.
- Room 145 and 148 – Family and Consumer Science; Materials and Processing/Technology
- Room 179 and 180 – Instrumental Music and Vocal Music